- Materials are sent to the editorial office by e-mail email@example.com. The subject of the letter should correspond to the family name of the first author. All files should be in English (or in letters), for example: Ivanov_Article.doc.
- The length of the article should be 5-10 pages, including illustrations, tables, graphs, list of literature. The manuscript is submitted in Ukrainian or English in Microsoft Word, font type – Times New Roman, size – 12, , line spacing – 1.0, top and bottom margins – 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1,5 cm; in A4 format (210 × 297). The font in the headings, texts, and illustrations must match.
- Illustrations, diagrams, charts, tables and formulas are made in accordance with State All-Union standard 2.105-95. Each illustration, diagram, scheme must be captioned, a table - have a name. The rules of drafting and corresponding examples are supplied in Appendix 1.
- The article should be structured according to the form presented in Appendix 1.
- Each non-English publication is accompanied by an abstract in English of at least 1800 characters, including key words.
- Each non-Ukrainian publication is accompanied by an abstract in Ukrainian of at least 1800 characters, including key words.
- References to sources of used materials, factual and statistical data are mandatory and made in accordance with Ukrainian National Standard DSTU 8302: 2015 "Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General provisions and rules of compilation" (are given in the text in square brackets and placed in the order of citation or mention, literature - at the end of the article). The references in the text of the article to the work of the editors of the magazine and foreign scientists are desirable (their initials and surnames are given in Ukrainian, and in brackets in English, indicating the year).
Example: Е. Райз (E.Rice, 2010)
- References are documented in accordance with Ukrainian National Standard DSTU 7.1: 2006 "System of standards for information, library and publishing. Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of drafting" and should contain not less than 10 sources іwith the date of their publication not earlier than 20 years. The list only refers to the literature that the author refers to in the article. In the list of literature, each Ukrainian-language and Russian-language source should be submitted first in the source language, and then in English.
Transliteration, depending on the source language, is made in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 55 dated January 27, 2010 "On Structuring the Transliteration of the Ukrainian Alphabet by Latin" (for the Ukrainian language) or the requirements of the BGN / PCGN system (for the Russian language). The English sources drafting must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Harvard style (style "author-date"). For Latin transliterating Russian-language and Russian-language texts, you can use the programs on the following sites: http://translit.ru та http://litopys.org.ua/links/intrans.htm.
The guidelines for listing the literature are presented in Appendix 2.
- Articles that do not meet the requirements are not accepted.